ღ❤....... .........ღ❤.....................ღ❤................ ..............ღ❤
ღMy full name is Rovie'' in short you can call me "Ibeng or Rovie"...You'll always see me with a big smile, making friends and talking to people. I'm transparent and sometimes sensitive and emotional. I'm sort of like a lazy 1 too so don't let me catch you making a non-sense comment coz im sure am gonna bite back. I'm very fickle and sometimes hard to predict and understand. I want to try everything at least once in this lifetime which is why I'm very experimental. I can live with my family soon , my friends and of course GOD. My goal in life is to be a strong, influential, independent, fearless person who is capable to make decisions for myself and take care of the people around me. I don't want to be a politician or a super hero. I just want to be able to touch and influence lives in my own way and make a difference in this world little by little ....:)))
♥♥-------------------------♥♥-------------------------♥♥-------------------------♥♥
ღღღI want to meet a person who will love me for the rest of my life, who will give me wisdom and courage for every little thing i do..in short, who will give me enough inspiration to live a better life..i am hoping that every person is always true to their words... that they are always giving much emphasis on honesty and sincerity as well as respect!!! A person who will give me freedom of expressing love and emotions towards him.. A person who accept me for who i am and what i am.. Somebody that is worth my love,my care and my attention.. i want to meet anybody who desires to have a good, real friendship..its just a matter of take it or leave it..and i will always know who is a real from not..i may not be that good and ideal to be a friend, but i do believe everybody deserves a friend... we are always hoping for someone to lean on, in times of trouble, in times of sorrow. i am also one, and i am so happy i have so many friends to tell..so many!i am looking for that individual who would be available to cater my needs... needs.... and not my wants!ღღღ
ღ❤....... .........ღ❤.....................ღ❤................ ..............ღ❤
ღMy full name is Rovie'' in short you can call me "Ibeng or Rovie"...You'll always see me with a big smile, making friends and talking to people. I'm transparent and sometimes sensitive and emotional. I'm sort of like a lazy 1 too so don't let me catch you making a non-sense comment coz im sure am gonna bite back. I'm very fickle and sometimes hard to predict and understand. I want to try everything at least once in this lifetime which is why I'm very experimental. I can live with my family soon , my friends and of course GOD. My goal in life is to be a strong, influential, independent, fearless person who is capable to make decisions for myself and take care of the people around me. I don't want to be a politician or a super hero. I just want to be able to touch and influence lives in my own way and make a difference in this world little by little ....:)))
♥♥-------------------------♥♥-------------------------♥♥-------------------------♥♥
ღღღI want to meet a person who will love me for the rest of my life, who will give me wisdom and courage for every little thing i do..in short, who will give me enough inspiration to live a better life..i am hoping that every person is always true to their words... that they are always giving much emphasis on honesty and sincerity as well as respect!!! A person who will give me freedom of expressing love and emotions towards him.. A person who accept me for who i am and what i am.. Somebody that is worth my love,my care and my attention.. i want to meet anybody who desires to have a good, real friendship..its just a matter of take it or leave it..and i will always know who is a real from not..i may not be that good and ideal to be a friend, but i do believe everybody deserves a friend... we are always hoping for someone to lean on, in times of trouble, in times of sorrow. i am also one, and i am so happy i have so many friends to tell..so many!i am looking for that individual who would be available to cater my needs... needs.... and not my wants!ღღღ
ღ❤....... .........ღ❤.....................ღ❤................ ..............ღ❤

