.........................................Photobucket

.....................................


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Byee .. 2011 /.\

Hey guys , Happy New Year 2012 !
Let me thank all the good people like YOU .. Who make '2011' so much Beautiful for me ..
I pray you be blessed with faithful years ahead . Yea

Lastnight I went to E Curve with my lovely family for countdown New Year .
Wow =.= Really more people than Christmas Eve that night !
I think is DOUBLE or TRIPLE more than that night ! LOL -.-
Did not deceive all of you . as I said , People mountain people sea * That is true .
3 2 1 Happy New Year !!!  (x They were really getting high and high and shoot the snow in the air !
Let's put your hands up in the air too ! ahaha
And that night got the show spectacular fireworks . unluckily is I can't see it because I stood the wrong way
So Sad !  :(
.Whatever .. I have a sweet and an unforgettable New Year eve night ! (= hehe ..